Accenture Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Junior Data Scientist-Operations Excellence. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Accenture off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Junior Data Scientist-Operations Excellence|
|Salary||upto ₹ 7 LPA*|
Accenture Off-Campus Job Description:
Accenture is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Data Scientist-Operations Excellence.
Accenture Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Functional and Process Excellence vertical and help us provide consulting support to solve for strategic and operational business problems for our global clientâ€™s leveraging Transformation methodologies and assets. You will be working as a part of Operations Excellence team which drives continuous improvement projects and interact with client or internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives. This team is responsible for breaking down the end to end process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation road-maps. This team is also responsible for delivering large scale end-to-end process transformation projects for global clients. The Project Delivery Excellence team focuses on developing and implementing a strong foundation of processes, systems, measurements, and controls that can help deliver high performance consistently. The team is responsible for delivering the articulated client value proposition to drive high-value outcomes for their business. They proactively identify the key issues because of which there may be any escalation from internal or external (client) stakeholders. The team typically works on Six Sigma and Lean projects.
Accenture Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Data Analytics and Interpretation