Accenture Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of New Associate-Procurement management. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Accenture off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||New Associate-Procurement management|
|Salary||upto ₹ 7 LPA*|
|Job Location||BENGALURU, KARNATAKA|
Accenture Off-Campus Job Description:
Accenture is hiring candidates for the post of New Associate-Procurement management.
Accenture Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source,
- Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
- Working as a part of Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable.
- Identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results.
- Responsible for Contract management wherein you will manage the processes whereby the performance of client work is coordinated with the contract rights and obligations of the parties to ensure contract compliance (or that the contract is modified as appropriate).
- Involves managing contract creation, execution and analysis to maximize operational and financial performance at an organization, all while reducing financial risk.
- The team works on creating and reviewing contracts, contract summary creation, contract management with experience in the legal background.
Accenture Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduation
- Contract Compliance & Execution
- Contract management
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Perform under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Problem-solving skills