Amazon Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of RME Coordinator. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Amazon off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||RME Coordinator|
|Salary||upto ₹ 7 LPA*|
|Job Location||LUCKNOW, UP|
Amazon Off-Campus Job Description:
Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of RME Coordinator.
Amazon Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Taking care of overall Facility & Admin activities.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly technical check per PPM schedule.
- Attending TT calls for corrective maintenance, service and repair works
- Co-ordinate with vendor for systems under warranty/AMC.
- Energy consumption reading
- DG maintenance.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and material.
- Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner.
- Minor refurbishment and upgrade works for building finishes, fixtures, fittings and equipment, fixed furniture and OPS equipment like Trolley, Cages, Carts
- Fire Alarm & Fire extinguishers regular checks.
- Maintenance, oiling, greasing of carts, trolleys, pump, rolling shutters.
- Attending regular Electrical works
- Height work, hot work permit to issue.
- Minor Civil & Plumbing Corrective maintenance calls.
- Provide daily reports on TT closures & open cases & RCA.
- Tools inventory update.
- PPM schedule maintenance.
- Taking care of Soft services activities i.e. Pest control, Housekeeping, Scrap & Garbage disposal.
Handling agency staff & overall shift.
Amazon Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronics, Controls & instrumentation