Barclays Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Process Advisor. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Barclays off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Process Advisor|
|Job Location||CHENNAI, TAMILNADU|
Barclays Off-Campus Job Description:
Barclays is hiring candidates for the post of Process Advisor.
Barclays Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Provide Guidance/Resolve Query in accordance to approved process and procedures,
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times.
- Ensure “customer centric” approach is applied when resolving the queries
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team.
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors’.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews.
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes.
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business
- Questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions.
Barclays Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate/ PG
- Effective communication, listening & Email writing skills, including questioning skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- High customer focus and ability to address customer needs effectively
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in shifts
- MS Office Applications (preferably, Excel, word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to comprehend given set of instructions and apply the same for day to day transaction processing