DXC Technology Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Associate Professional Test Engineer. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for DXC Technology off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Post Name||Associate Professional Test Engineer|
|Salary||upto ₹ 7 LPA*|
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
DXC Technology Off-Campus Job Description:
DXC Technology is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Professional Test Engineer.
DXC Technology Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
Essential Job Functions
- Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility. Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Assists with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects. Works closely with team lead towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
- Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects. Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and may present results as appropriate.
- Works with more experienced team members defining test cases, creating integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documentation. May be tasked with maintaining and updating defect reports following regression testing initiatives.
- May assist lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
DXC Technology Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of network testing experience
- Experience working with computer systems and their uses
- Experience working with network management and protocol system testing
- Experience working with scripting languages such as TCL, PERL, HP, etc
- Experience working with data transmission protocols such as TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel