e-Bay Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Customer Service Executive. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for e-Bay off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Customer Service Executive|
|Salary||upto ₹ 7 LPA*|
|Job Location||MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA|
e-Bay Off-Campus Job Description:
e-Bay is hiring candidates for the post of Customer Service Executive.
e-Bay Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Handle day to day reactive issues with merchants via inbound and outbound phone and email
- Work as per defined processes and SLA – outlook issue process
- Handle all hotline volume within the define SL. Lead the same in terms timely login & staffing during break time.
- Act as a trusted advisor to sellers and account managers on defect review/removal, eMBG case review/auctioning, technical issues, product issues, and standards and policy related issues that can hamper sales growth.
- Resolve issues for merchants of any eBay specific impediment to growth and sales (including defect reviews/removal, eMBG case review/action, technical issues, standards and policy related issues)
- Coach merchants so that issues and policies do not impede their business in future and help them develop a proactive approach to avoidance (as opposed to resolution after the fact). Including adoption of eBay tools and/or standard processes
- Interact with internal partners, advisors, policy makers and technical teams to assist with speedy resolution
- Establish a trusting relationship between eBay and the customer while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy
- Share timely findings with the AM’s
- Share learning with team in daily huddles for exciting/unique issue/query worked.
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display a candid desire to serve with ownership through to resolution
- At times, use negotiation and influence to advocate on behalf of eBay and/or the customer
- Summarize and provide customer feedback to management
- Perform related duties as assigned
e-Bay Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduation
- Empathy ·
- Problem solving ·
- Communication ·
- Active listening ·
- Technical knowledge