Edureka Internship Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Research Analyst – Intern. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Edureka Internship off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Company Name||Edureka Internship|
|Post Name||Research Analyst – Intern|
|Job Location||BANGALORE, KARNATAKA – INDIA|
Edureka Internship Off-Campus Job Description:
Edureka Internship is hiring candidates for the post of Research Analyst – Intern.
Edureka Internship Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Understand the objectives, and target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state-of-the-art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
- Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences.
Note : This is an Internship role for 3 months duration, based on the performance and business need the Intern shall be absorbed into a full-time role.
Edureka Internship Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate
- Fluent in written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly.
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills.
- Preferable Knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS).
- Preferable Knowledge of Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop).
- Excellent Programming Skills.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies.