EY Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Industrial trainee – TAX Inter. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for EY off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Industrial trainee – TAX Inter|
|Job Location||MUMBAI, INDIA|
EY Off-Campus Job Description:
EY is hiring candidates for the post of Industrial trainee – TAX Inter.
EY Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Conduction tax and social security briefings.
- Preparing and reviewing of withholding tax computations and advance tax.
- Preparing, reviewing and filing individual tax returns.
- Assisting in advisory projects including technical research, drafting memo, presentation etc.
- Co-ordination with the tax authorities and visiting the tax office for regular follow-ups, rectifications, representations etc.
- Analyse and convert data into a tax product (advisory/compliance) and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the product.
- Where applicable thoroughly check documents and make available for tax inspections in an appropriate manner.
EY Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Good Communication skills ( Written & Oral)
- Proficient in MS word, excel, power point.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)