Genesys Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Associate Software Engineer. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Genesys off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||upto ₹ 7 LPA*|
|Experience||Freshers -1 Years|
Genesys Off-Campus Job Description:
Genesys is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
Genesys Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the product requirements
- Design and develop new product features within estimated plans for development.
- Provide inputs to the architecture of new modules and components.
- Provide estimations of work effort for requirements
- Define and manage the build.
- Implement and unit test developed features.
- Review design and code of peers
- Work with QA to define a test plan and help them understanding the features.
- Reproduce and fix defects.
- Automate unit test cases for the newly developed features with Continuous Integration (CI) framework.
- Contribute to White-Box Testing
- Become source of innovative features/solutions to enhance our core business.
- Should be a graduate in ECE, CSE or IT stream of engineering
- Should have an experience of 0 – 1+ years in software industry.
- Should be willing to learn and explore new technologies quickly.
- Should be interested in Innovation, R&D & Coding
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be willing to perform as an individual contributor.