Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering outcomes that transform business and shape the future.
Job Designation : Process Associates – Accounts Payable
Qualification : Bcom
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Job Description :
- Review and process invoices
- Providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines
LOCATION : JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN