Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering outcomes that transform business and shape the future.
Job Designation : Process Associate – Accounts Payable
Qualification : Bcom
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Good coordination skills,
- Attention to detail oriented
- Should be a team player
Job Description :
- Review and process invoices
- Providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices and queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to tackle hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Enforce the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines
LOCATION : HYDERABAD, TELANGANA