Genpact Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Process Developer – Accounts Payable. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Genpact off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Process Developer – Accounts Payable|
|Job Location||GURUGRAM, HARYANA|
Genpact Off-Campus Job Description:
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Process Developer – Accounts Payable.
Genpact Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate essentials of valid invoices like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date, etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices/queries are handled based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process-related exceptions as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to solve hold invoices as per the AP guideline
- Adhere to the internal compliance policy and guidelines established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audits to ensure all Invoices/queries are handled as per the guidelines
- Helpdesk Queries/ Calls related to AP from both internal/external customers
Genpact Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly in all levels within the organization
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (especially in Excel)
- Preferably knowledgeable in Concur
- Keen attention to details skills
- Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time