HP Inc. is an information technology company best known for its personal computers and printers.
Job Designation : Trainee – Supply Chain Analyst
Qualification : Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
Experience : 0-2 yrs
Skill Set :
- Understanding of scientific design and data collection methodologies, tools and analysis packages to collect, validate, and analyze research data.
- Basic Knowledge of cleaning and mining the data in Excel, Power BI and Python.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate research plans, proposals, and results.
Job Description :
- Partner closely with Analysts to understand and develop the Project charters and SOWs for projects.
- Help teams to develop and document clear plans to bring analytical solutions from concept to reality.
- Partner with business support team, projects execution team and ensure completeness of all end to end process documentation, data flows.
- Help teams to facilitate & support process improvement meetings and workshops, including. business process reengineering sessions, brainstorming sessions, and various process improvement events.
- Support process design, documentation, development, and workflow designs.
- Support process owners, stakeholders, and subject matter experts through the processes and manage expectations.
- Conduct market research to stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in supply chain management.
- Understanding the trends, histogram, pie charts etc
LOCATION : HYDERABAD, TELANGANA