HDFC Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Emerging Enterprises Group-BDO – Sales . A student from diverse disciplines can observe for HDFC off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Emerging Enterprises Group-BDO – Sales|
|Salary||upto ₹ 7 LPA*|
|Job Location||KOTTAYAM, KERALA|
HDFC Off-Campus Job Description:
HDFC is hiring candidates for the post of Emerging Enterprises Group-BDO – Sales .
HDFC Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Scoping the RM/PB customer for lead/joint calls OR make use of available resources in the branch for leads/joint calls
- Planning the catchment area activity/scoping for lead generation/joint call
- Ensure RM/PB activation from the activities above.
- Creating excitement in branches/spot sanctions/contests/recognition program
- Lead generation/logins:
- Follow up the on the calls made for documents/arrange for pickup of documents
- Check for completeness of documents
- Go through the Financials/bank statements for churn/bounces/interest servicing
- Collection of property documents for legal/valuation – check for completeness chain docs etc.
- Monitor and track Leads.
- List down the renewals every month for the next two months
- Work on the renewals in advance
- Closure of critical and high aging items
- Any other task assigned by seniors from time to time.
HDFC Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduation / PG
- Interpersonal Skills
- Coordination with multiple teams & multiple activities
- Ability to work under pressure.