IBM Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Intern/ Project Trainee. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for IBM off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Intern/ Project Trainee|
|Job Location||BENGALURU, KARNATAKA|
IBM Off-Campus Job Description:
IBM is hiring candidates for the post of Intern/ Project Trainee.
IBM Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment.
- SOP for deployment of open source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure).
- Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon cloud / Google cloud.
- SOP for APIs generation and management.
IBM Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops.
- Work on research and analysis.
- Define and document customer journeys.
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry.
- Good to have : completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
- A quick starter who works with minimal direction, should have exceptional consulting skills. and analytical abilities for understanding customer journey.
- You may need to study digital priorities for a potential client.