IDFC Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Associate Relationship Manager. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for IDFC off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Associate Relationship Manager|
|Job Location||MULTIPLE CITIES IN INDIA|
IDFC Off-Campus Job Description:
IDFC is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Relationship Manager.
IDFC Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Manage zoning activity to map household needs in villages and areas allocated
- Conduct end-user checks as specified post disbursal of loans while achieving monthly and annual group loan booking targets
- Assess and evaluate the client needs and generate new sources of revenue by leveraging cross sell opportunities as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements
- Contribute to penetration of liabilities business in Rural markets through lead generations and account opening as per needs of customer
- Achieve individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationship
- Maintain high collections efficiency through discipline and drive
- Monitor preparation of accurate documentation of loans and saving account.
- Coordinate with operations officer to ensure timely and accurate data entry
- Ensure compliance as per the bank requirements.
- Conduct field audits and customer verifications to ensure high quality of accounts
- Gather latest Market intelligence and track and benchmark against best practices in competitor banks.
- Recommend process changes in order to improve service efficiency and quality across the branch network
- Provide support for implementation of livelihood advancement and community development initiatives.
IDFC Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduation
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- An interest in financial products and markets.