About Post: India Infrastructure Finance Company (IIFCL) Are Invited Online Application Form For Assistant Manager Post (IIFCL Recruitment 2023). Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification. IIFCL Recruitment 2023.
IIFCL (India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited) recruits candidates for the position of Assistant Manager in various departments. The job responsibilities of an Assistant Manager at IIFCL include:
- Handling loan proposals and appraising them for credit risk assessment
- Conducting financial analysis and preparing financial models
- Monitoring and reviewing loan accounts
- Assisting in the disbursement process and documentation
- Coordinating with other departments and external agencies for project financing
- Providing support in policy formulation and implementation
- Conducting research and analysis on infrastructure sectors and providing inputs for policy decisions.
The eligibility criteria for the Assistant Manager position at IIFCL generally include:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 60% marks. Candidates with additional qualifications like MBA, CA, ICWA, CFA, or equivalent will be preferred.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be between 21 to 30 years of age. Relaxation in age is provided for candidates belonging to reserved categories as per government rules.
- Work Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of post-qualification work experience in credit appraisal, loan processing, financial analysis, project appraisal, infrastructure finance, or related fields.
The selection process for the Assistant Manager position at IIFCL generally includes a written test followed by a personal interview. Candidates who qualify for the written test are called for the interview. The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in both the written test and the interview.
- Application Start: 11-03-2023
- Last Date Apply Online: 02-04-2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 02-04-2023
- Admit Card Date: Available Soon
- Exam Date: April 2023
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST: Rs.0/-
- All Female: Rs.0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through an Online Debit Card, Credit Card, or NET Banking.
- Age: Max age 30 Years.
- Age As on 31.03.2023
- Extra Age As Per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total Posts: 26
Post: Assistant Manger
- Total Posts: 26
- General Posts: 08
- OBC Posts: 08
- EWS Posts: 04
- SC Posts: 04
- ST Posts: 02
- MBA/ PGDM/ LLB/ BA+LLB (5 years)/ CA/ B.Tech/ B.E Degree.
- And 01 Year of Experience
- And Knowledge of the Local Language.
- Age: 21-30 Years.
- As on 28.02.2023
- Extra Age As Per Rules.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here