LTIMindtree Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Dot Net Developer. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for LTIMindtree off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Dot Net Developer|
|Job Location||PUNE, MAHARASHTRA|
LTIMindtree Off-Campus Job Description:
LTIMindtree is hiring candidates for the post of Dot Net Developer.
LTIMindtree Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Solve various technical problems in the project in a collaborative manner under specified timeline with minimal guidance
- Responsible for implementing diverse engineering tasks including gap, data, and impact analysis
- Independently perform low-level design configuration, code customization, refactoring
- Review Gain expertise and demonstrate high levels of skills in design, review, development, testing, build and deployment stages of the software life cycle
- Ensure adequate documentation and provide assistance as a reliable engineer to all stakeholders
LTIMindtree Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/Btech in CSE/ECE/Relevant field
- Proficiency with C# is a must, with a familiarity of its coding environment (which is mainly Microsoft’s Visual Studio).
- Knowledge of the .NET framework and its newest features. Which means constant studying as mentioned before.
- Strong understanding of the structure and logic
- The ability to write a clean and readable code in C#.