Morningstar Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Data Research Analyst-Market Data Database. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Morningstar off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Data Research Analyst-Market Data Database|
Morningstar Off-Campus Job Description:
Morningstar is hiring candidates for the post of Data Research Analyst-Market Data Database.
Morningstar Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- To apply all data updates and changes to historical pricing systems
- Analysis of historical pricing for correction and to apply missing data points
- Update data using MDD UI-based applications
- To investigate corporate action changes and apply them accordingly
- Update text files using values from websites
- To partner with the customer services team to actively resolve any client issues
- To ensure all documentation is updated and maintained regularly
Morningstar Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication together with excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound client service skills with a proactive and creative approach
- Good Excel skills for data analysis & transformation.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of all Windows operating systems
- Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification in a technical or financial discipline
- Demonstrable database experience
- Good to have knowledge of SQL server database i.e. ability to run SQL scripts, perform SQL updates
- Basic Knowledge of Python & R script would be added advantage.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding environment managing multiple projects with creative problem-solving skills