Name of Post: Junior Officer Vacancy at 11 Posts.
Date of Posting: 15 Aug 2022
Short Information About Post:
Maharashtra Co-operative Bank has launched the modern-day notification for the MSC Bank recruitment 2022 of Junior Officer Vacancy at eleven posts. Those applicants who are inquisitive about Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Vacancy 2022 apply online through the official internet site Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Jobs from nine August 2022 to 29 August 2022
Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Following Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Bharti 2022 Notification Before Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Online Form 2022. Below is a brief description of the legitimate notification of the MSC Bank. Other information on Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Jobs 2022 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Maharashtra Co-operative Bank recruitment 2022 Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Recruitment Details In short:
- Name: MSC Bank Recruitment 2022
- Date of Posting: 15 Aug 2022
- Last Date: 29 Aug 2022
- Total Post: 11 Posts
- Max Age: 25
- Salary: Rs. 45000
MSC Bank Notification Details
Eligibility for MSC Bank Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have a Graduation, Post Graduation, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
Important Date for MSC Bank Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 9 August 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29 August 2022.
- Downloading of call letter for Online test from the website: 07 Days before the examination date.
- Online Test: Tentatively in the month of Sept. /Oct. 2022.
Application Fee for MSC Bank Recruitment 2022
- All Candidates Application Fee Rs. 1770/- + (GST).
Pay Details for MSC Bank Recruitment 2022
- For Junior Officer Pay Rs. 45000/-.
Age Limit for MSC Bank Recruitment 2022
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
Selection Process for MSC Bank Recruitment 2022
- Online Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for MSC Bank Recruitment 2022
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
How to download the Junior officer and MSC Bank Trainee 2022?
Below is the procedure to download the result of the Junior Officer and the Secretary of MSC Bank 2022. The candidates are requested to follow the instructions provided below to download their results for Officer and Junior Secretary of MSC Bank 2022 without any difficulty.
Step 1: Log in to the co-operative bank of the state of Maharashtra MSCBANK.com
Step 2: Look for the results link
Step 3: Enter the login details
Step 4: Once the login details have been entered, the result of a Junior officer and employee of MSC Bank will appear 2022 will appear on the screen after sending.
Step 5: Download the result of the officer and the secretary of the Junior of MSC Bank 2022 and guide it for future use.
Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 11 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Apply Online Click Here
- Official Website Click Here
How to apply for MSC Bank 2022 recruitment on MSCBANK.com?
a) Online application record: 05.05,2022
b) Last date to make the online payment of the application rates: 25.05.2022
1. The candidates to go to the MSC Bank website https://www.mscbank.com/ Carreras click on the option “Apply online” which will open a new screen.
2. To record the application, choose “Click here for a new record” and enter the name, contact data, and email ID. The system will generate a provisional registration number and a password and will be displayed on the screen. The candidate must write down the provisional registration number and password. An email and an SMS that indicates the provisional registration number and the password will also be sent.
3. In the event that the candidate cannot complete the request form only once, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “save and Next” tab. Before the submission of the online application, the candidates are recommended to use the “save and next” installation to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if necessary.
4. The candidates who fill and carefully verify the details completed in the online application are advised since it will not be possible/entertaining after clicking on the complete registration button.
5. The name of the candidate or father/husband of her, etc. You must correctly spell in the application, as it appears in the certificate leaves/frames/identity test. Any change/alteration/discrepancy found can disqualify the candidacy.
6. The candidate must validate her data and save her application by clicking on the “Validate her data” and “Save and Next” buttons.
7. Candidates can proceed to load their photo and sign according to the specifications given in the guidelines to scan and load their photograph and sign as detailed in point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to complete other details of the application form.
9. Click on the “Preview tab” to obtain a preview and verify the full application form before clicking on “Complete Registration”.
10. Modify the details, if necessary, and click ‘Complete the record’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, the firm loaded and other details filled by you are right.
11. Click the ‘Payment’ tab and proceed with payment.
12. Click the ‘Send’ button
MSCB 2022- Frequently Questions Result
1. Where can I verify the MSCB result?
MSCB officials made the result at the official site available. Applicants can verify the result MSCB @ https://www.mscbank.com/. In addition, see the direct link.
2. What are the details that I have to provide when verifying the MSCB result?
To obtain the MSCB result, the candidates must enter details of the application (username, password, date of birth), which are the key to opening their result.
3. On what basis will the result of MSCB 2022 be announced?
The result of MSCB 2022 will be published according to the list of merits, the number of candidates who appeared for the exam, and the difficulty of the exam facing the candidates.
See This Also: