Pepsico Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Enterprise Data Operations Asst Analyst. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Pepsico off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Enterprise Data Operations Asst Analyst|
|Salary||upto ₹ 7 LPA*|
|Experience||Freshers 0-1+ Years|
Pepsico Off-Campus Job Description:
Pepsico is hiring candidates for the post of Enterprise Data Operations Asst Analyst.
Pepsico Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- As a member of the data engineering team, you will be the key technical expert developing and overseeing PepsiCo’s data product build & operations and drive a strong vision for how data engineering can proactively create a positive impact on the business. You’ll be an empowered member of a team of data engineers who build data pipelines into various source systems, rest data on the PepsiCo Data Lake, and enable exploration and access for analytics, visualization, machine learning, and product development efforts across the company. As a member of the data engineering team, you will help lead the development of very large and complex data applications into public cloud environments directly impacting the design, architecture, and implementation of PepsiCo’s flagship data products around topics like revenue management, supply chain, manufacturing, and logistics. You will work closely with process owners, product owners and business users. You’ll be working in a hybrid environment with in-house, on-premise data sources as well as cloud and remote systems.
Pepsico Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical fields.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with senior-level management.
- Comfortable with change, especially that which arises through company growth.
- Ability to understand business requirements and ask questions for additional clarifications.
- High degree of organization and ability to coordinate effectively with the team.
- Positive and flexible attitude to adjust to different needs in an ever-changing environment.
- Foster a team culture of accountability, communication, and self-management.
- Proactively drive impact and engagement while bringing others along.
- Consistently attain/exceed individual and team goals
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new skills.