Raytheon Technologies Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Associate Software Engineer. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Raytheon Technologies off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Company Name||Raytheon Technologies|
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telengana, India|
Raytheon Technologies Off-Campus Job Description:
Raytheon Technologies is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
Raytheon Technologies Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- To work as an Independent contributor in a team developing, enhancing and maintaining mission critical flight control software.
- Accomplish the assigned tasks within the planned milestones with proper guidance.
- Specifies, develops and writes test plans and test scripts, produces test cases, carries out regression testing, and uses automated test software applications to test the behaviour, functionality and integrity of embedded software, and documents the results of tests in defect reports and related documentation.
- Writing and maintaining problem reports to meet change control, on software design and technical specifications in accordance with DO178 B/C guidelines.
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program and end user documentation of tools developed.
- Learn and be able to use test equipment and software debugging tools to aid in the integration process.
- Learn techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue.
- Scope out dependencies, issues, risks, & escalate prior to burning 20% of the efforts. Discuss the scope changes and recovery plans.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with the team.
- Maintain integrity and work ethics within the team.
Raytheon Technologies Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
- Strong knowledge of Python scripting, embedded C/C++ and MATLAB Simulink
- Strong knowledge of Linux, operating systems and networking concepts
- Understanding of SDLC & Agile methodologies, Configuration Management and Change Control Process
- Knowledge/Experience in software development and verification as per DO-178 B/C guidelines
- Understanding of High-Level and Low-Level software requirements
- Capable of developing software verification test cases and test procedures
- Understanding of structural coverage analysis and unit test automation tools
- Knowledge/Expertise with Software Configuration Management and Change Control Process (DOORS, JAMA, SVN, JIRA, GIT etc.).