Name of Post: SEBI Assistant Manager Admit Card – Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancy at 120 posts.
Date of Posting: 20 Aug 2022
Short Information About Post:
Securities and Exchange Board of India has released the ultra-modern notification for the SEBI recruitment 2022 for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancy at one hundred twenty posts. Candidates can download the admit card SEBI through the legit website sebi.Gov.In from 19 August 2022.
Those Candidates who Are Interested in Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2022 the Following SEBI Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the SEBI Officer Grade A Vacancy 2022 Notification Before SEBI Officer Apply Online 2022. Below is a short description of the authentic notification of the SEBI Jobs 2022. Other details of SEBI Vacancy 2022 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, SEBI Bharti 2022 Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given under.
Recruitment Details In short:
- Name: SEBI Assistant Manager Admit Card
- Date of Posting: 20 Aug 2022
- Admit Card Date: 17 Aug 2022
- Total Post: 120 Posts
- Max Age: 30 Yrs
- Salary: Rs. 28150 As a per Month
How to download the Sebi 2022 admission card?
The step-by-step procedure to download the Sebi 2022 admission card for publications is granted below. The candidates are asked to follow the instructions provided below to download their Sebi 2022 recruitment examination card for publication without any difficulty. To avoid last-minute access problems on the official website, candidates are advised to download the Sebi 2022 admission card for anticipation publications.
Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website of the Sebi Sebi.gov.in
Step 2: Check that the menu tab
Step 3: Look for the link related to the Sebi 2022 admission card for publications and verify that link
Step 4: Enter the candidate’s login credentials such as the mobile number and the date of birth
Step 5: Check the login button
Step 7: Now download the Sebi 2022 admission card
Documents required for Sebi Grade to Phase 2 Admission card 2022
The candidates must carry certain identification test documents that validate the personal data and photographs present on the phase 2 admission card of Sebi Grade 2022. Some of the documents that can be carried are:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Driver’s License
SEBI Officer Notification Details
Application Fee for SEBI recruitment 2022
- General/OBC candidate’s application fee is Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST candidate’s application fee is Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale for SEBI recruitment 2022
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) post Pay Rs. 28150-1550 (4) -34350- 1750 (7)- 46600-EB- 1750 (4)-53600 -2000 (1)-55600 (17 years).
Age Limit for SEBI recruitment 2022
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Eligibility for SEBI recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution
Important Date for SEBI recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 5 Jan 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 Jan 2022.
- Pre Examination Date: 27 Aug 2022
- Pre Exam Admit Card: 17 Aug 2022
- Mains Exam Date: 24 Sept 2022.
Selection Process for SEBI recruitment 2022
- Online Exam (Phase I, II).
How to Apply for SEBI recruitment 2022
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
SEBI Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 120 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Admit Card Click Here
- Notification Click Here
- Official Website Click Here
Key points for the Sebi exam.
- There will be a negative marking in the preliminary examination that will be (1/4) for each incorrect attempt in documents 1 and 2.
- It must ensure the minimum cutting marks of 30% and 40% in document 1 and paper 2, but there will be no sectional cut.
- It will be preselected for the next phase only when ensuring the cutting mark in both documents.
- The brands insured by the applicant in phase 1 will not be used for the final selection of the candidates.
- If an applicant who uses a scribe, then he/she has to organize it at their own cost …
- Both applicants and the scribe must present the company in a prescribed format together with passport-size photography.
- The applicant who uses the writing will get additional 20 minutes per hour for the exam
Sebi 2022 admission card- Frequently asked questions
1. When will the Sebi 2022 admission card be launched?
Sebi will launch the Sebi 2022 admission card in January 2022. Candidates must download the Sebi 2022 admission card and take a copy of it for future reference. The candidates must also carry the Sebi 2022 admission card while appearing for the exam.
2. Will the Sebi 2022 admission card be available in offline mode?
No, the Sebi 2022 admission card will not be available in offline mode. Candidates can download the Sebi 2022 admission card only through online mode. The Sebi Admit Card 2022 link will be available on the official website.
3. What is the importance of downloading the Sebi 2022 admission card?
All candidates that appear for the Sebi exam should carry the Sebi 2022 admission card as mandatory. Without the Sebi admission card, the 2022 candidates will not be able to attend the exam.
4. How to download the Sebi 2022 admission card?
Visit the official Sebi website. The link to download the Sebi 2022 admission card will be available in the start or race section. Candidates can click on the Sebi 2022 admission card link and enter their login credentials. In the successful presentation, the Sebi 2022 admission card will be downloaded.
5. What are the details provided on the Sebi 2022 admission card?
The details provided on the Sebi 2022 admission card are the name of the candidate, roll number, date of birth of the candidate, candidate category, exam date, and slot, exam schedules, report time, the closing time of closing time Input, name and full address of the exam center, etc.
See This Also: