Siemens Limited is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, digital transformation, transport as well as transmission and generation of electrical power.
Job Designation : Customer Service Support Operator
Qualification : Any Graduation
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Good communication skills and knowledge.
- Fluency in English language with good accent and a presentable voice.
- Capability to Handle Pressure.
- Efficiency and Speed.
- Problem Solving Abilities.
- Multitasking Ability.
- Knowledge Retention and Recall.
Job Description :
- Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with the company regulations and guidelines. Receive customer calls and register notification in the ERM tool, Dispatch of Engineers, Upload Engineer Productive hours, Notification closure & NPS Survey.
- Performing the assigned tasks on a timely manner with highest standards of quality.
- Rigorous follow up and closure of pending queries/open topics with ownership.
- Complete reporting of handled activities on daily/weekly/monthly basis (as per requirements).
- Adherence to robust tracking mechanism on processed transactions on a daily basis.
- Flexible to work in shifts and during month ends
LOCATION : BANGLORE, KARNATAKA