Texas Instruments Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Digital Engineer. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Texas Instruments off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Company Name||Texas Instruments|
|Post Name||Digital Engineer|
|Salary||upto ₹ 7 LPA*|
|Job Location||BANGLORE, KARNATAKA|
Texas Instruments Off-Campus Job Description:
Texas Instruments is hiring candidates for the post of Digital Engineer.
Texas Instruments Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with business teams and system engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications
- Provide high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost
- Participate in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation
- Supervise IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard
- Characterize prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases
- Drive behavioral models
Texas Instruments Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery