Date of Post: 06 August 2022
Short Information about Job: UPSSSC Final Result for the Post of Health Worker (Female) Recruitment 2021 has been announced with the aid of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), UPSSSC Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the UPSSSC Recruitment can download their DV Test, Admit Card.
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2021
Registration is beginning on December 15, 2021, and the ultimate date for the registration is January 05, 2022. There are 9212 Vacancies for the UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2021. UPSSSC Female Health Worker Pay Scale is NA. UPSSSC Recruitment Job place is in Uttar Pradesh.
The minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and the Maximum age of Recruitment is 40 Years. From underneath, you can know particular data about the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form, and Recruitment Official Website.
Check UPSSSC Result 2022 for female health workers for UTTAR PRADESH Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSC) in your UPSSSC.gov.in results in the link Verify complete details about the UPSSSC 2022 result.
- Registration Re Open: December 15, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : January 05, 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : January 05, 2022
- Correction Last Date : January 12, 2022
- Exam Date : February 06, 2022 (Postponed)
- Eligibility Result : April 29, 2022
- Admit Card : April 30, 2022
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 25
- SC, PH and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 25
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
UPSSSC Health Worker Salary
- UPSSSC Health Worker Salary : Rs 21700 to Rs 69100.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed 12th Exam with Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery ANM and Registration in UP Council. Qualified PET Exam from any recognized University in India.
- Only Female Candidates can Apply Online for this Vacancy.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
How will UPSSSC 2022 decide?
The cutting mark will be decided by UPSSSC. Candidates who ensure marks above the limit will be considered qualified for an additional process. When deciding the limit, the UPSSC authorities will consider a series of factors for the exam.
- The following parameters will be considered in mind when establishing the cut:
- Total number of candidates that appear on the exam
- Total number of seats available for the program
- The highest general score on the exam
- The lowest and average score on the exam
- Examination of the exam
- According to the factors mentioned above, the limit will be decided for the Ignou entrance exam. The UPSSSC limit may include even more factors depending on the exam.
What follows after the UPSSC written exam process?
The candidates who qualify for the written exam will be called for the test/ typification test. Candidates have to appear for Hindi and English typing. The typing speed required for Hindi is 25WPM and for English is 30WPM. The candidates who qualify for the typification test will be candidates who qualify for the writing test that will request the verification of interviews and documents.
How to Apply
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from December 15, 2022 to January 05, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: Total 9212 Posts
UPSSSC 2022- Frequently Questions Result
1. On what basis will the UPSSSC 2022 result be announced?
The UPSSSC 2022 result will be published according to the list of merits, the number of candidates who appeared for the exam, and the difficulty in the exam facing the candidates.
2. What are the details that I have to provide when verifying the UPSSSC result?
To obtain the UPSSSC result, candidates must enter details of the application (username, password, date of birth), which are the key to opening their result.
3. Where can I verify the SSSSC result?
UPSSSC officials made the result at the official site available. Applicants can verify the UPSSSC @ upssc.gov.in.