Wipro Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Management Trainee. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Wipro off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||GURUGRAM, HARYANA|
Wipro Off-Campus Job Description:
Wipro is hiring candidates for the post of Management Trainee.
Wipro Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements and reporting.
- Prepare and post accounting journals such as Revenue, Expense accruals, Tax accrual.
- Perform end to end month end closure for certain holding entities
- SPV Finance and Expense Management.
- Preparation of P&L account, Balance Sheet trend analysis, weekly cash report, cash tracking of
- Capital activities, invoice processing, SPV financial statements.
- Manage system setup, bank account creation and dissolution of SPV entities.
- Participate in the process documentation efforts and creation of SOPs.
- Identify process gaps and initiate process improvement projects.
Wipro Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- MBA Finance (Only) with BBA/BBM/B.Com background
- Strong knowledge of Fundamental Accounting/General Accounting
- Knowledge on Investment Banking terms i.e. Capital Markets,
- Private Equity, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, real Estate Funds.
- Strong knowledge On Excel- Functions and formulas
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills, Analytical bent of mind
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to Work efficiently and effectively in a team.