Zycus Off Campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the publish of Trainee – Procurement Analyst. A student from diverse disciplines can observe for Zycus off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can study the greater info below.
|Post Name||Trainee – Procurement Analyst|
|Job Location||MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA | BENGALURU, KARNATAKA | PUNE, MAHARASHTRA|
Zycus Off-Campus Job Description:
Zycus is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee – Procurement Analyst.
Zycus Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as Procurement Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of maintenance of an already implemented customer including business process mapping
- Work with the Technical Account Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple teams from Zycus & customer side to achieve customer satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident management tools, MS-Excel, etc
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
Zycus Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is a must.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities.
- This role requires to work with our US customers, therefore the candidates should be willing to work in shifts.
- Working hours : As per the geography and region assigned